1) Rosie's 8th grade play - ah-dorable and some seriously talented kids!
2) Out of this world Saturday morning yoga class. There was definitely some kind of special energy going on Saturday Morning -- deeper down dogs and more balanced half moons.
3) Book club/catch up session/clothing exchange with the girls. We just finished our 2nd book - The Help and I just cherished the couple of hours that we got to share our thoughts. I just love these girls and the ideas swirling around in their heads! Plus we got some good girl gossip/catch up in:). Next book = The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - so excited to start it!
4) Mojitos and Ropa Vieja @ Bodeguita del Medio with Joe for his good friend's 30th birthday. So excited to get glimpses into his world of friends!
5) Awesome post run massage courtesy of Joe:).
6) Eggplant and Zuchinni Lasagna.
Happy Start of the week everyone!