Sunday, January 24, 2010

just another weekend highlight reel...

All I have to say is I wish weekends never had to end. Here's a little list of this weekend's highlights...

1) Rosie's 8th grade play - ah-dorable and some seriously talented kids!


2) Out of this world Saturday morning yoga class. There was definitely some kind of special energy going on Saturday Morning -- deeper down dogs and more balanced half moons.

3) Book club/catch up session/clothing exchange with the girls. We just finished our 2nd book - The Help and I just cherished the couple of hours that we got to share our thoughts. I just love these girls and the ideas swirling around in their heads! Plus we got some good girl gossip/catch up in:). Next book = The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - so excited to start it!


4) Mojitos and Ropa Vieja @ Bodeguita del Medio with Joe for his good friend's 30th birthday. So excited to get glimpses into his world of friends!

5) Awesome post run massage courtesy of Joe:).

6) Eggplant and Zuchinni Lasagna.


Happy Start of the week everyone!

3 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Forgive me, I am so sleepy Sarah! My comment must be brief! Yay for bookclubs and delicious veggie lasagna! I can't say I am not dissapointed for the lack of boy photo's though!

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Lisa! I am so sorry I have been holding out! I will post a boy pic soon!!

comfy cozy said...

I WANT to belong to a book club!! I saw one listed at the local library over the weekend, but to be honest, I'm not too interested- it'd be much better with a group of friends!

I love your weekend highlights! Happy Monday?! :)