Today's simple pleasures....
1) Seeing my heart (everything...the ventricles, chambers, valves etc!!!) beating in an ultra sound.
2) Finding out that my heart (other than being emotionally broken :)) is just as healthy as it can be.
3) Impressing the cute cardiologist with my ability to get my heart rate up to 194!!!
4) Making one of my new favorite sandwiches...Roasted Red Peppers, feta cheese, onions and portobello sausage.
5) Chatting with Melinda.
6) Overhearing a family discussion about placement of computers in the house and a 13 year old's negotiating skills!
7) Listening to rain against my window.