1) Coupa Cafe's Twitter Word of the Day - gets you all kinds of free booty - caffeinated booty which is pretty darn good kind :). Today's word was Michael Tilson Thomas- just say that to the barista and voila - free mocha :).
2) Having a Coupa Cafe walking distance from my office :)
3) Runner's High group runs - gosh it's been about a year since I made my way over to one of these runs and boy do I love them. The group has really grown and I just so enjoy all the talk about half-marathons and marathons goin' on - quite inspiring I must say :). I ran with this really great girl tonight who is training for the Chicago Marathon on 10/10/10 - she pushed my pace and I loved it!
4) Episodes of Barefoot Contessa - I heart her, plain and simple.
5) DVR'd episodes of FIT TV's half hour yoga sessions - I'm turning my living room into a yoga studio.
6) Free trial memberships at Equinox - voted the number one gym in the States and there is one close by! I have a co-worker who is a member and she says they have euculyptus towels that smell divine - sounds lovely-can't wait to give those a try - along with a new yoga class :).