Monday, September 6, 2010

moved to tears


I love weddings and I love them even more when my date is loverboy. We spent labor day weekend in minesOOOta (which is absolutely charming by the way!) swirling in all the love that is always in the air at weddings. Here are just a few of the things that brought me to tears this weekend...



This incredible view of Mt. Rainier from the airplane and loverboy sitting in the seat next to me bubbling over with excitement as he pointed out all of the mountains we saw that he has climbed (his studly mountain manness makes me swoon :)).


These incredibly warm blue eyes.


The friendship that these guys share.

and all the extra weekend kisses.

3 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaaawww! So sweet! What a fun weekend for lovers!!!

comfy cozy said...

How fun! Exploring new places is the best, especially in good company!

Pipas para la paz said...

Loverly!