I had a lovely little weekend...and guess what? For the first time since I can't remember when, I didn't spend even a single minute crying :).
Here's my list of highlights;
1) Friday afternoon Spin Class -- Great new instructor and great music, which makes such difference.
2) Blackberries and Creme with Kat, Laura and George--I love that Kat lives about 5 minutes away--Don't move too far away okay Kat?
3) Saturday morning Dance Class with Kat and Laura---loved it--the dance was called Nia. Kat explains it as a mix of yoga, martial arts and hippie dance.
4) A day in the city with Megan. It was wonderful to catch up with her - we made the rounds too-- got some New Orleans Style Coffee at Blue Bottle at the Ferry Building, did some wine tasting at the Press Room on 3rd and then had dinner at the Indian Oven in the Haight.
5) Sunday morning Yoga and a **free** massage at the gym!
6) Relaxing Sunday and an evening walk with Carlos.