Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shhhhhhhh!!!

Don't tell Rosie that I blogged about what a cool person she is, I think it would embarass her to no end, and I think in her eyes I am kind of cool, I've fooled her somehow, and I am not quite ready to relinquish that image :).

Truth be told--she is the cool one, I have never met a cooler 13 year old girl! I went to see her in her school play tonight and she was fantastic. I would post pictures, but I feel kind of protective of her and don't want to violate her privacy. But I just couldn't resist sharing how much fun it was to watch her play Ms. Nicholson in her school musical, the Nifty Fifties. I was laughing out loud and tapping my toes to the music throughout the whole thing!

And you know what was almost as good as the play? After the show, she asked her mom if she could ride home with me, and I don't know why, maybe it's some motherly instinct in me, but I just about melted. I know, I know, I am a complete sap. It was so fun to have some girl time with Rosie on the way home!

2 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

How sweet :)

It probably meant way more to her!

Pipas para la paz said...

awww that is so nice!!!