1) Japanese Lunch in the tatami room at Fuki's on Friday for Keite's B-day---totally brought back memories of Japan.
2) Delicious Dinner with Lindsey at her adorable apartment in San Jose. Noodles with peanut sauce, peppers, cabbage and carrots! I am inspired to try a recipe this week. I'll let you know how it turns out.
3) Playing Settlers of Catan & Killer Bunnies with Kat and Lindsey.
4) Participating in a Stanford Study about Hapa Values.
5) 10 Mile Run to the Arastradero Preserve in Palo Alto.
6) Making a big dish of home made Veggie Lasagna.
7) Sunday morning Yoga
8) Hiking at the Dish with Kat, Lindsey and Erik.
9) Lots of 4 person Long Arm photo practice--thanks to Lindsey's long arms!
10) Tour of Google! which I have to say is amazing! Couldn't take any pics of the inside, so you'll just have to trust me---it's incredible! Here are a couple pics of us on "campus." Love the one of us posing for the windows -thanks for the mirror windows Google, very convenient!
***One note in particular about the weekend. I have to say that I have really been missing my girlfriends in the past couple of months and I feel so blessed to have been able to reconnect with Lindsey and Kat recently--they are both such kind hearted, creative, intelligent and vibrant, full of life people. Oh and have I mentioned that both of their rooms/apartments are covered in canvases of their very own beautiful paintings---I am totally inspired to paint!