I wish I could fast forward sometimes and finally be done feeling sad about this breakup.
I had a really great weekend, this weekend, but the ickyness still has a way of welling up. I really miss my life of the past year and I am trying very hard to be positive and to find new things to bring meaning to my life, but to be plain and simple, it's just hard some days. Hard as I try to block out all the memories I have of the past year, they just keep creeping into my brain and then of course I can't help but cry thinking about how good I had it for a while.
Okay, enough of my sob story, I better get to something positive before I drown in my tears, here are some of the fun things I did this weekend....
1) 2 new Palo Alto runs thanks to mapmyrun.com---one through a beautiful neighborhood behind Stanford and the other to the Arastradero Preserve.
2) Menlo Park Arts Festival
3) Salmon Risotto
4) Discovering a cute new area with a friend - Los Gatos.
5) Free Baskin Robbins Ice Cream
6) Menlo Park Farmer's Market
7) Homemade Mac N Cheese
8) Summer Weather!
9) Reading outside with Carlos.