Friday, November 5, 2010

Random rambling

I've been thinking that food blogging has to be one of the most brilliant inventions in the world - I'm pretty sure I could spend hours and hours scouring the blogs of Pioneer Woman, Steamy Kitchen, This Week for Dinner, smitten kitchen, What's Gaby Cooking etc. etc. and never even get close to bored. Oh and Word Press launched a recipe aggregaing website this week called Food Press - Jane Maynard of This Week for Dinner is the editor - I want her job!

Here's a few of the recipes that caught my attention this week that I'm antsy to try -


The latest clothing items I'm lusting after - A soft, warm Patagonia jacket - like this. And well, I'm craving something yellow - maybe like this.

ooooh and I'm REALLY craving a LONG,long, long vacay with loverboy. That man deserves a vacation more than anyone I know (more to come on this very soon!) and well this one looks kinda fun - Feather Down Farm Day.

And well last but not least, I've been tossing and turning over whether or not to coach again this year. Feels like I'm back in college again and trying to decide whether or not to play another season - oh basketball - you can be so much work - but you bring me so much joy. I'm thinkin' I probably need to coach because I found myself looking at these this week - Hustle Boards and Excel Practice Plan forms. Really? How did I get so dorky?






No comments: