Friday, June 3, 2011

singing my way to the weekend....

I woke up today with an overwhelming amount of excitement bubbling up inside of me for the weekend. I've been ansty for the weekend all day and can hardly wait for 5 o'clock to roll around and to get this party started - nothing big on the agenda - our Adele concert just got cancelled - poor darlin' has a bad case of laryngitis :(. I was bummed for a moment - but you know what - it's supposed to storm like crazy this weekend and well, honestly, I think Rollin' in the deep would be much more fun on a sunny day :) - so in any case - my head is already filling up with ideas on how to spend Saturday with the man I love - who has NO CLASS tomorrow - YAY!!

In the meantime, I'm heading back to focus on some pending press releases and will be listening to these two songs to pass the time...




8 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aw sorry your concert was cancelled! :( But you are right about that sunshine/concert thing!!!

Hope you are having the best cozy weekend!!! I just love having a fellow friend that gets so excited about everyday stuff!!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

No freaking out when you see the prices on the "big reveal" hehe...you are a freeeeebie!!! Oh and look at July and tell me what weekends you are free!!! :)

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Joe just told me that he is setting his alarm for midnight because he is so excited for the big reveal too! We have a bit of a crazy July - one of my dearest friends is getting married the 9th, we've got Joe's sister in town the 16th-18thish and we leave on vacation (YAY!) after that. How does your August look?

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Are you kidding me??? You are kidding!!!! Just in case you are not, if we could all adore Joe any more around here...we just did!!

August is pretty crazy too...it's our vacation month...YAY! September will be beautiful though!!!! There is no more perfect weather than sep or oct :)! If you can't wait, we can figure something out I am sure!

Love you crazy kids! :)

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Lisa - I think I've visited 7 of June about 100 times in the past few days! Love it, love it, love it! September sounds good to me - and yes, it is always so beautiful then! Yay for some summer vacations for us!! Hugs!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Yay for September! Happy first Summerish weekend!!

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Lisa - I love that you check back here and we have convos in my comment section :). Can't wait for September sister!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

HAHA! Ditto!!!!