Friday, April 15, 2011

crazy is the new normal :)...

...yep, that's the truth people, it's been one busy year, one busy fall, one busy winter and one busy spring and you know what - I'm beginning to realize that the crazy probably isn't planning on leaving anytime soon (I mean holy moly, let's be honest we're single and don't even have any kids or pets yet! Moms of the world, I'm not quite sure how you do it!) - but there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Yay, loverboy and I just signed a lease on a new place last night! Which means...

1) No more 45 minute commutes to see each other.

2) No more teary (me being the teary one) phone conversations about how I just can't take the semi long distance.

and the BEST part...

3) Coming home to each other after long days.

ha-le-lu-yah

No comments: