Friday, April 29, 2011

ahhhh friday :0

I couldn't be happier that today is Friday and I couldn't be happier knowing that I get to go home to Joe tonight :) - it is such a treat to have a Friday night together, even though Joe will be needing the evening to get some grad school work done, I'm just so happy that we'll finally come home to each other to start the weekend. The bulk of the move is complete - we (by we, I mean me) had a few bumps emotionally this week, but we're in and I am so excited about creating our home together. I promise that pics are coming soon (we still don't have internet) but I can't wait to share! The place is so us.

Here's a sweet song of the day for today - enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!! :)

Sorry you had an emotional week! Change is always hard! Can't wait to see your pictures from the new place! been thinking of you a lot!

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Lisa!!!!!! My oh my am I over due for a big life update blog :). I can't wait to get pics of our new place up for you to see :). What I REALLY can't wait for though, is for you to get to see it in person :) So many hugs to you Lisa! And sweet snuggles to baby Henry!