Monday, July 5, 2010

USA! USA!

So the US may have bowed out of World Cup comp. a couple weeks ago - but that's no reason to stop chanting USA, USA - right Lindsey?! Especially when it's the 4th of July and you get to spend it with a bunch of people that just make ya happy.

Here's a couple shots of what we've been up to this lovely 4th of July weekend.

Making stuffed peppers and drinking lime drinks.

...buying ingredients for gin and tonics and lime drinks.

Using my new favorite spice - Smoked Paprika! Go get some of this red love!

Admiring this beautiful pottery from Lindsey. I threw the bowl!

Feasting with friends (loverboy made the yummy guac!)

Plotting big schemes with friends.

Chowing down on these amazing corn chips (they have soy sauce in them!)

Chillaxing.

Jumping of course.

and jumping some more.

Loving this boy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for alcohol! :)

comfy cozy said...

Goodness gracious, I just read your past few posts! Sista, sounds like it has been just a tad bit crazy for you! I CAN NOT believe Dr. Crazy! You had me holding my breath there for a minute! I'm so glad that it was the less-permament of the two. And I absolutely think that it is your body's way of trying to tell you to slow it down. It's funny because the past few months have forced me to do the same- against my personality- but I must admit, it feels good. I feel more balanced.

Glad you enjoyed your 4th! And I must be a total dork because when I saw the pic of your lovely pottery, I got all excited and said. "Aww, there's my card! She put it out!" It made me smile! :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Love it Sarah!!!!

and i think to myself...what a wonderful world said...

Kat - Come on over for Gin and Tonics any time you like - Joe has stocked me up.

Sadina - Your experience in the past few months has been such an inspiration to me and it positively warms my heart to read that despite being forced to slow down against your nature - you are feeling more balanced - that is definitely what I'm striving for! And yes, you better believe I have your cute card out! I think of ya every time I see it!

Lisa - I am thinking of you and sending lots of good vibes to you and Baby Blake!