Friday, June 11, 2010

Romantical Summer Road Trip

I pulled a muscle in my neck this week(serious OUCH!) and today was a SUPER stressful day at work - but, BUT - the stress is over, reports are finished and despite being in a bit of pain - I am soooooooooooooooo flippin' excited for a little road trip adventure with loverboy ( I think it's just what the doctor would order to get rid of a serious pain in the neck :))....

I think there will be a lot of this going on(except for the being a blond girl part)...

and this too...



oh and can't forget lots of lovely scenery and my favorite WIDE OPEN SPACES...

and, AND, of course some jump photos but maybe some cartwheelin' too...


Catch y'all next week with some road trip updates.

2 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I can tell you from recent experience the road trip will be FABULOUS!!! Just what the doctor ordered! Hope your neck feels better!

comfy cozy said...

Please have DOUBLE the fun for me!!

I think all the de-stressing will help the neck in no time!

Be safe and have a blast!