Thursday, February 4, 2010

Songs of the day...


Good Directions



Say it Right




Inspiration Credit goes to my lovely bloggie friend Sadina. My cup runneth over with the gratitude I feel for having met Sadina and Lisa through our blogging. I know it might sound crazy - I have never met either of these women but I feel so strongly connected to both of them through the stories that we share on our blogs. I so look forward to the day I get to meet both of them in person - but until then my heart is over joyed at having received a lovely CD (which while listening to, I kept thinking - I LOVE THIS song) and a hand written note - it's funny - it's kind of like proof that these women are real which just makes me feel all smiley and light inside.

2 comments:

comfy cozy said...

You are just positively adorable Miss Sarah! The feelings are completely mutual...what a wonderful thing we've found!

And I'm so glad that my handwritten note provided some proof for you! You crack me up!! :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaaaawww Sarah you are simply the best! I feel the exact same way!!!