Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DC here I come :)

Blogosphere! I am headed out to DC tomorrow for a work meeting that will last until next Tuesday. And then I'm flying to Florida to get some east coast family time in. And I'm afraid my schedule is going to be a bit jam packed so I am apologizing in advance for the absence from the blog world that I am anticipating.

This is the longest I have been away from home base for a while and I have to admit I am really going to miss home. I even got a little misty eyed leaving the office today - nothing like leaving a place for a little while to get my wheels turning about just how lucky I am to work where I do and with the people I work with.

That being said I am also super excited about the opportunity to mix up the routine a bit in an incredible city! I'll be on the Michelle Obama lookout and excited to spend some time with loverboy's sister, cousin Miguel and good ol' D-Fro.

Be prepared for a marathon post when I return! Until then, lots of love bloggie world!

1 comment:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

A wonderful trip and love to you to Sarah!!! Have so much fun!!!