Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Operation October Goal #2

****Revise my Life to do List

Oh I am such a list lover! I dug around in my desk drawers tonight and found my favorite list - my original life to do list. I wish I would have put a date on this when I made it. It must have been some time in college.

Any how, it's been a few months since I last looked at it---I always love revisiting this list, it's inspiring and reminds me of everything that I am looking forward to.

I added two new things tonight;

1) Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu

2) Go on a Yoga Retreat

And in going through my list, I thought it would be fun to post some of what is on it.....

1) Climb Mt.Kilamanjaro
2) Take cooking classes in Italy.
3) Go to India
4) Go to the Taj Mahal
4) Go to South America
5) Go to Africa
6) Learn more about world religions.
**Stay at a Buddhist Monastery
7) Road Trip around the US
8) Bike the Oregon Coast
9) Take Piano Lessons
10) Take a Drama Class
11) See the Northern Lights
12) Read the Upanishads, Leaves of Grass, Camus, Nietzche
13) Travel with my cousin.
14) Climb Half Dome
15) Own a coffee shop
16) Go on a Yoga Retreat
17) Love someone and let someone love me.
18) Don't let your spirit die.
19) Tell the Truth
20) Don't forget your dreams.

I have been able to cross a few off!
1) Climb Mt. Fuji
2) Backpack through Europe
3) Go to Italy
4) Go to Spain
5) Go to France
6) Go to Germany
7) Mix Travel and Work

No comments: