Sunday, October 2, 2011

Simple pleasures

1) Gingko trees beginning to turn golden
2) Pumpkin Candles
3) Engagment rings that fit perfectly!
4) Joe's home made fruit smoothies
5) Fall recipes - pumpkin pancakes, turkey, brie and apple sandwiches
6) Homegrown tomatoes
7) Morning runs
8) KFOG's acoustic sunrise
9) Engagement photo brainstorming with Joe and Lisa
10) Operation October!
11) Homemade tomato soup with Parmesan croutons


And I'll leave you with a few pics of the tomatoes! From the vine to creamy, tomato soup! So perfect for a fall evening!




1 comment:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

My store bought :( heirloom tomatoes have been making me think of you all week!!! :) I can't wait to pick your gardening brain! Yay for your engagement ring reuniting with your little finger!!!!

I am super excited about planning our shoot too!!! Thinking dry thoughts! Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!

See you on pinterest!!! :)