Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yosemite trip #3

I'm sorry if you're sick of hearing me say how much I love these people, but I just can't help myself. I love 'em and I love that we get to share incredible places like Yosemite together! This year was our third annual trip to Yosemite to celebrate Lindsey's birthday. I'm starting to feel like we are Yosemite pros! Fall colors, perfect temperatures, incredible views of nature in every direction, high energy games of Nutsack, scrumptious brunch at the Awahnee, paper crane folding (more on this soon!) and some of my fav. peeps in the world - folks, it doesn't get much better than that. Here are a few pics of our trip this year!

On a hike to Upper Yosemite Falls - we're heading to the top of that fall.

View of the falls along the way.

We made it to the top! Gorgeous bluebird views.

Sunset with Half Dome.

Beautiful!

El Cap with my love.

The girls!

And the boys!

And speaking of boys...that boy of mine worked on grouting tile on our new table when we got home today! Check it out...I love how it's turning out!


No comments: