1) Boys that voluntarily stay beyond their own practice time to help my girls work through our defense.
2) vacuuming out my car - call me crazy, I love having a clean car.
3) Taking Joe to the Hillview Alumni game to see girls I coached last year play versus the girls I am coaching this year.
4) The electric energy of a basketball gym full of fans and passionate athletes.
5) romantic Saturday night dates in new restaurants (We tried Mantra in Palo Alto - two thumbs up, I recommend the Traditional Tikka Masala.
6) kickin' loverboy's butt on our morning track run ;)
7) almond croissants and espresso at Douce France
8) Big pots of Sunday chili and cornbread
9) pre-game planning for tomorrow's big game
10) finishing the entire Star Wars series - I can't believe I'm saying this, but I absolutely love the movies!
11) finally putting Bouef Bourginon dinner on the calendar
12) feeling my normal energy levels coming back after a week of feeling exhausted
13) listening to Joe play the guitar - he's so darn good :)
14) message from Lisa that baby Henry rec'd his onesie.