Tuesday, March 15, 2011

the Team :)




A group of pretty cool girls at our team party tonight - how did I get lucky enough to be their coach?!

and look what they made for me...

My heart just melted when I opened it. I gave the girls little quotes on colored construction paper with a ribbon tied to it before each game, so they told me that they made the frame to look like our game quotes.

I hope Tara Vanderveer finds this post and is looking for a new assistant bball coach :), I just love this stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAWWWWW!!!!!! I love this post!!! What beautiful girls!!!! I think all of you are blessed to have each other!!! The frame is perfect!! I forgot that you give them the quotes before each game! Seriously, the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

HA!!!! Eat my heart out I did!!! Thanks for sharing your names!!! I loved it!!!! I can't wait to see you two love birds in action!!! Not long now! :)