Monday, September 14, 2009

I really should get a life :)

I am just addicted to posting....I think I need to go to Bloggers Anonymous.

Check out this friendship star! Great photo Kat and Erik!

And here is what I made for dinner tonight. Stuffed Peppers...


A little ground turkey, tomatoe, brown rice, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, red peppers and voila!

And was I the only one crying today when Juan Martin del Potro won the US Open today? Something about great sports moments that just get to me.

And Patrick Swayzee, so sad!

On a happier note, so excited for Monday Night Football...did I already say that I love fall?


2 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Delicious! Poor Patrick...Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies! Nobody puts baby in the corner! :)

Pipas para la paz said...

i don't want you to get a life if it means not blogging anymore! i need your blog like the air i breathe. hehehehhe muahahahhaha

HEY SOUL SISTER, Ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know!!!

LOOOOOVE THIS SONG