Sunday, October 19, 2008

finding inspiration

I follow some pretty amazing bloggers in the blogosphere and am regularly inspired by the words that they post.

Yesterday, I was reading one of my fellow bloggers list of things that she wants to do each day and I thought, what a great idea!

So I am going to take her lead and create my own list. It will start of small, but it may grow in the future. For now I just have two things, but the list will grow. I want to start with the two that follow because although I never studied language or even english with any intensity, I am in love with written words. I want to begin discovering more ways that people have expressed themselves in words.

-read a poem: Today ee cummings
if strangers meet
if strangers meet
life begins-
not poor not rich
(only aware)
kind neither
nor cruel
(only complete)
i not not you
not possible;
only truthful
-truthfully,once
if strangers(who
deep our most are
selves)touch:
forever

(and so to dark)




-listen to a new song: Today: Ray Lamontagne: Crazy Dreamers.

No comments: