Lindsey's gone and done it again. She's instigating an operation month, which means goal setting and I love it!!
To be honest, I'm a little overwhelmed with goals in mind at the moment with the big move coming up, so I am going to KISS....Keep it simple stupid.
My operation April goals are the following;
1) Have fun making my new apartment a sanctuary for myself
2) Paint my toe nails a fun springy color
3) Make more simple pleasure lists this month, starting now...
April 1sts simple pleasures...
1) A co-worker thankfest. Yes, you read right. Today, randomly, my boss, my co-workers, Scott, Jen and I had a thankfest. Nothing complicated at all, just spontaneously thanking each other for all that each person does - nothing planned, just a moment of genuine thanks and time to notice what everyone does, which felt amazingly refreshing. It's amazing what a little being noticed can do for everyone's soul.
2) Working on a college campus. Especially a college campus where the women's bball team is in the freakin' Final Four. There was a little team send off for the team today and I decided to attend and am so glad I did. I just love the high hopes that infiltrated the air. And I got to hear Tara herself speak in person, you can't do that just anywhere :).
3) Scroll down emails from Kat and Laura :).
4) trader joe's cat cookies for people.
5) getting home at the glorious time of 5:30
March, I bid you adieu without a single regret, you were a month of new gray hairs (yes, I have more than one now :) and crazy stress break outs and I have to say, I am so ready for a fresh start and so April, I welcome you with wide, open arms!