Sunday, September 21, 2008

more pics of meals with my love


Joe and I love to cook together as I am sure you know from my previous posts about our meal time experimentations. We sit down on weekends and plan out our meals for the week as a way of time and stress saving during the busy week and also as a guide for our weekend grocery shopping. It's been a great way to plan ahead so that we get to make fun meals during the week.
Small side note--I've just recently begun DVRing the Barefoot Contessa...I don't know why it took me so long to discover her...she is wonderful and the Chicken Pot Pies we made were inspired by her. We're not quite the gourmet chef that she is,YET, but we sure do have fun! Here are a few of our recent creations.
Bon Apetit!

The mixings for our chicken pot pies.

Italian meatballs.

Homemade Tomato Sauce.

Homemade Pesto Ingredients.


Our yummy pesto sauce with Spinach Chive and Lemon Pepper Pasta.

No comments: