Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A beautiful place to start planning our ceremony...

Joe and I spent last weekend in Crestone planning our wedding ceremony and getting out into the mountains. I have to say, planning a meaningful and unique ceremony takes a lot of thought and a lot of energy. We got a good start this weekend but I can't help thinking that we still have our fair share of work cut out for us. Here are a few pics from our trip.


A view of the valley from the Sangre de Cristos.


One of the hermitages in the mountains.



We made it up to the snow!

And found Joe's heart - he really loves the snow.


and all sorts of super cool ice formations along the creek.


do you see that big icicle?!

i was kind of obsessed with the icy creek.


yep, obsessed!


Happy, snowy hiker.


Gorgeous chapel at the foot of the mountains.


and a STUUUPA :). I love these things, I think they're Buddhist.

No comments: