Wednesday, February 1, 2012

guys, I'm here!

Hi! Sorry for the long absence, did ya miss me?!!?!! Absence makes the heart grow fonder right people?!

I've just been having a little blogger's block lately! Well that and I've been spending hours and hours on the basketball court and some more hours dreaming up wedding DIY projects!

I think part of my problem is that sometimes I feel like I have soooooooo much to share that I don't know where to start and then I just get kinda paralyzed and don't end up writing anything at all...so, I'm piggy backing on a little February project that dear friend Kat/George is undertaking - the infamous picture a day project in hopes that this will help give me a little focus. (Ha! More like a little wedding project procrastination) Check out the prompts here - http://instagr.am/p/mrbSB/.

And here's my 1st photo!



My view on my walk to work in the morning. Past big, beautiful trees that on sunny days have the most beautiful light shining through them!

And on side notes - a couple fun things from today - A new music discovery - Of Monsters and Men. If you've got Spotify, check 'em out!

And I saw a cool quote on the facebop today that I liked ---
"Until you have done something for humanity you should be ashamed to die." -Christopher Hitchens
Maybe a little harsh, but I like it :).

No comments: