Tuesday, May 27, 2008

inspired by the untapped potential of everything everywhere

t
"say something beautiful or be quiet." - cromacom's flickr site

today was one of those days where you just feel like there is possibility waiting for you around every corner, when your confidence is soaring and you feel like a million bucks.
yael naim came on my itunes radio acoustic cafe this morning, i felt completely productive at work, i felt relaxed and unrushed, i felt radiant and energetic and excited to share with the people around me.
i found a bunch of soul inspiring blogs in between spurts of work today and felt completely in awe of the creativity, honesty and authenticity of the voices of the women who create them.
i got so excited, my little heart was thumping away and wishing that I too could be such a deep and creative person...perhaps one day with a bit more life seasoning.
i yearn to get my creative energy out into the world and seeing the work of these bloggers today gave me faith to believe that one day i will.
i considered going to bed early tonight to wake up at 5 to work out tomorrow morning, but am instead joyously giving into my desires to blog surf and sit lazily on the couch next to one of the most wonderful men in the world (second only to my father) stealing kisses in between inspiring blog bits.

No comments: